THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 13, 2008

What friendship is about...

Hi friends, I am going to tell you about friendship. Friendship means having friends from not only your race but from other races too. It is important to have friends otherwise, you'll be the loneliest person in the school/world/universe. We can make friends by walking over to them and chat or play a game. Soon, you'll find you are friends! Singaporeans should be friendly to people from other countries otherwise, people will not come to Sinapore and it will just be singaporeans, no other people from other countries like Germany, Mexico, England, etc..... Hey, did you like the International friendship day at school? I liked it. The best part of it was learning JUDO! I think that, during the next international frinedship day next year, we should organise something different, for example, garland making? Well, this is the end of my post and I hope you have learnt about friendship.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

ya, i learnt something. at least i think so. Deborah thinks that japan is really cool and has a lot of things to shop about. She also told me that she is going to japan on the june holidays and the most important part is..... SHOPPING!!!!! i wish i can go, i am so bored....

Hana said...

Well, I can be bored sometimes too. Like, when I cant play the computer and my baby brother's away and I read EVERY single book in my house and did all my homework and my tamagotchi is fine, My mother would say " Go sleep. Later after you sleep, THEN you can play the computer ok?" Unless, you dont have a computer at home, Sam. But I know you do :)