THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 12, 2008

Jogging.. phew!

Yep! The title says it all! I went jogging last evening ( Monday 13/5/08 ) with all the people in my house, but of course, only my maid and my baby brother didnt jog, but watched us jog. For the first round, I raced my sister. But eventually, she won. Then, I jog half around the stadium and then walked with my mum while my sister and father jogged ahead. "Mother and daughter, father and daughter. Suppose to be son, but Andrew is a baby and he cant jog but sis can!" I laughed in my heart.So I jogged for 5 rounds, and then we all went in the van and went to Esso to get some beverages for us to drink. We were quite thirsty from all that jogging. And went we got home, my sis and I ate Maggi Mee, whilst my parents ate lontong with soup. It was a tired but happy evening. Then we all slept. Thanks for reading this post and remember to spend some time with your family, k guys?

- Posting Hana

PS: More posts coming soon!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

um... y did they say that u publish the post on 12/5/08 but u said u went jogging on 13/5/08. What is happening?