THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Guess what?

Guess what? I've created an all-new malay blog for all of my chinese classmates! I just wanted to let you know that I want to teach all of you malay, and give quizzes and competitions in the MB. This is a short post, so this might not be important and you could leave right now. But when you leave, you could also be going to the malay blog. (I'm sorry I'm showing off) Well I've already put in the links, so you can go there. But anyway, here is the URL:

http://secrets-in-malay.blogspot.com

Hope the blog help you more to understand malay. Thanks and keep posting!

- Posting Hana <<

1 comments:

Hana said...

Aiya! Two people submit yet still 1 word wrong. You should know better. The word that is wrong is Jalan.