THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 27, 2008

My blogging experience.

Hello I will tell you about my blogging experience. I love blogging, and I would like Mdm Phua to give comments to my blogs. Unfortunately, none of my blogs are interesting enough to surprise anyone except my first one, which i mostly give the comments. I reply to them to my commenters. Mdm Phua had taught us how to put in pictures but i dont have any pictures to find interesting to put in my blog. Even if i do find a picture,I will know how to put it in my blog and at home, if I dont know anything I can ask my sister for help as she is what my parents call 'an I.T expert'. I hope my blogging experience will enhance each day and i hope to get as many comments as possible!

3 comments:

CyberQueen3.4 said...

Dear Hana,

Do not be disppointed that you are not getting many comments.This is also my first time creating my own blog. I am feeling excited and at the same time looking forward to reading your blog enties. Mdm Phua felt that all your entries are very meaningful and I really get to know you better. I love reading your blog. Keep up the good work, Hana!

Mdm Phua

Chen Wei said...

Hi Hana,


Your blog is splendid!!!!!!!
I had voted my choice and I took a long time to decide.
I like your blog. Do give me pointers to improve mine.Keep it up the fantastic work,Hana!

Regards
Chua Chen Wei

Hana said...

Thanks for all the supports. I will try to post up as many entries as i can. I say to give many comments because now that i am in this new class i am sometimes lonely but so far, I've made a lot of friends! Hmm, I will try to give you some tips Chen Wei.

Hana