THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 4, 2008

My new baby brother!

I love my new baby brother! He was born on the 16th of january. Sorry i didnt write earlier. I didnt have the time. He is very cute. I can carry him, even when im standing but my mum is afraid that i might drop him, so i only can sit when i carry him. His name is Kareem Andrew. He doesnt cry all the time, but especially loves his baths. He doesnt cry one bit during his baths! He only cries when he is hungry. When he was first born, i wasnt at the hospital, of course. The next day, i got to visit him with my sister and maid. When it was time for him to drink his milk, the nurse taught me how to help my mummy if he doesnt suck properly. I cannot wait to see what he looks like. Please vote my poll!

4 comments:

CyberQueen3.4 said...

Hana,

You are now an elder sister. Be a good role model to your baby brother and help to take care of him too. Do show Mdm Phua a few photographs of him...

Mdm Phua

Hana said...

Ok Mdm Phua! I will try to give you some pictures of my baby brother :)

Christopher said...

hana how is your new babby is it cute. i wish to have a new baby like you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hana said...

Thanks Christopher. He is growing fast and like what you said, he is soooo cute! Hmm, I may try to put in pictures of my baby bro, but i must seek permission from my parents and help from my sister to put in the picture. But sometimes, he cries like um, well like he is mad? It is lucky that my uncle gave us a lullaby thing, must pull the string and then it will play the lullaby, the fact it only plays it over and over again.

Hana.