THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 4, 2008

What I am going to do during Chinese new year and the weekends.

During Chinese new year, i will try and get as much donations in my donation card that my teacher gave me to raise funds for our school's Air-Conditioning in our school hall. They need $250,000 in order to get the air conditioner. Thats a lot of money. During the chinese new year, i will also spend time playing with my family, especially my baby brother.During the weekends,hmm... I dont know what I will do. All i can think of is studying,playing computer games and watchng TV. Which one is better? That remains a mystery...... Well, thats all i can figure i would do during the 'holidays'.

5 comments:

CyberQueen3.4 said...

Dear Hana,

beside playing computer games, studying an watching TV, do spend more quality time with your family.

By the way, what kinds of computer games do you play?

Mdm Phua

Hana said...

I kind of play habbo, Y8 and soemtimes the LMS Garfield Knowledge box, then in the garfield i change to G-Cubed.

superman said...

Hana do you visit your relavities or anybody.Hana I think you do a good job.Keep it up!Hana you can write a little bit longer.

desiree teo said...

nice work!keep it up

Hana said...

Thanks.