THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Four events in one week.

Wow! There are 4 events this week! Firstly, thursday is Valentine's day AND the three principals from England are joining us for assembly. There is one principal which is the same name as my baby brother, Mr Andrew! Secondly, on friday is Total Defence day. Erm, not much to talk about it. Very soon i will put some pictures of my baby brother and some pictures of myself so that my blog is more interesting. Thirdly, My family is holding a big party for the birth of my baby brother. There will be 300 guests attending the party ( Thats A LOT of guests! ). And last of all, on sunday is my friend, Deborah Yeo's birthday party! That also includes swimming, as the party place is near the swimming pool. Oh, this week will be so much fun! I hope next week will be as fun as this week too! Psst psst, sorry i didnt tell you but my nick name is Lysa.

0 comments: