THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My June holidays

Hmm.. I'll give the holidays 3-stars. My holidays were a little bit boring, but nonetheless fun because I get to go on the computer! That time, my father bought a sunflower for my mum, and I looked closely at the sunflower. Then I asked my dad whether I could do a little experiment with the flower, and because it was almost going to die, my mother agreed too. So, my dad cut open the flower and he showed us the parts of the sunflower, like where the nectar is stored. After that, we threw it away. I spent the rest of the holidays with my family ( Like going out ), on the computer and studying. I don't like vegetables, but I had to eat them anyway. But now, I feel as if the vegetables has made me a little taller. I'm glad about that :). When the holiday ended, I felt sad and happy. I felt sad because I've got quite used to freedom and wants another month of holiday but also felt happy for I can see all my friends again! I guess this ends my post!

Keep looking for more posts and have fun learning about cyberwellness!

- Posting Hana << :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good!