THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 6, 2008

Wish come true...

Yay!!! I finally got a Version 5 Tamagotchi. I just got it yesterday. Thanks to Deborah, I know how to play with it and but some of it, of course, coz I still dont know some things. Yesterday, I was at my Uncle Adam's, or should I say Proffessor Adam's, clinic. My mum said he had a surprise for us. My mum couldn't go for she was sick. So she called my aunt, because my aunt is getting married with Uncle Adam. We drove there, and while we were in the car, I was wondering if my sister was right, as she said this: " I know its gonna be the V5 Tamagotchi, because I heard them talkin about it on the phone last night ". I was so excited!! When we got there, Uncle Adam teased us, he said we must sing before we got the present. Of course, I saw the bag with the gifts, perched on a chair. When I saw it a little flat, I knew my sister was right. Needless to say, I was a good singer but my sister is not a fan, in fact, she doesnt even sing! ( Only for classes, but I tell you, she was one bad singer! ) So since I was the winner, I got it first and she got it second. Then we pleaded him to improve our subjects we were bad in. He said this: Ok, small matter. I tell you a secret, if you say you can many times, you can! But once you say cannot only once, then you cant do it! My motto is: Do first, Complain later. Then we left, as happy as can be. When we got home, we proudly showed it to our parents. And when I showed mine to my baby brother, he stared at it first, and then laughed at it as to say: Wow, thats cool! It was the BEST day ever. My wish came true. But first, Deborah if you are reading this, do you mind if I ask you a few questions at your blog? Thanks!

Make sure to look out for more posts!
- Posting Hana <<

1 comments:

Deborah said...

um yeah! just post