THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 27, 2009

Warning: Pictures in next post | Part 1

Hey guys, here is a little warning. The next post I'm going to set up will only have pictures with descriptions (captions) underneath. Now in what will the pictures tell? You're about to find out. Oh yeah, and I'm already well with no fever okay, so don't shriek at me for going there when I was still sick.

See, today I went to the Sports Carnival @ Yishun. It was pretty..okay. 60% boring but 40% fun, I guess in my opinion (see I did a lot of walking around and there was a long line for all games but we'll get there later). When we (my dad, eldest sister and me) entered, there was a lot of people. We walked...and got spotted by the Evergreen teachers (my dad's friends. He teaches in evergreen secondary, thank you very much). Then there was a lot of introduction and after that, photos. I'll show you that in part 2. Then this man came up the stage in front of the stadium (everyone was standing on the grass that the track surrounded. The stage was on the track. Like half-on track, half-out of track and at the entrance part, so don't think it was near)and he shouted something like "Lets do some exercise, people!". Then music started, exercise-kind-of-like music. Then we did a series of exercises. After about ten to fifteen minutes, it stopped and everybody clapped. Then the carnival began. Before we even went to any game-stalls though, we went outside of the stadium to drink some milo. There was a van outside there that let people drink milo if they wanted, see. Part of the carnival. Then we went back inside and explored. We saw the games, but we didn't play because as I mentioned, there were long lines. We then queued up for the goodie bags, then we went to see the adult games. They were totally wacky. One was that kind of table football only on the ground and every player has to try to get the ball in their opponent's goal. They wore belts that symbolised which team they were in. The other one was some kind of..volleyball? I don't know, but it looked like it. After that, my dad took a few brochures, talked with his friend and then we sailed to the carpark and drove back home. Time has travelled until now where I am typing this post. Well, this is the end and next shalll be photos.

Cheerio! =)
- Hana

0 comments: