THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Computer games

Hi everyone! Today I am going to tell you what kind of computer games I play.
#1: Habbo. Habbo is an online game where you can meet other people. You can make friends, buy habbo cards to get habbo credits ( This can be found in thomson plaza at the game shop, at least thats where I normally buy them. The shop is at the 2nd floor. ). You can make your own room and play other habbo's games ( for eg, Falling furniture, Costume change etc.. ) the URL is www.habbo.com.sg.
#2: Club penguin. Club penguin is like habbo. You can meet other people from other countries, (the fact is they look like penguins there) and also add them as friends, of course. You can be a Secret Agent. If your penguin is over 30 days old, press the Golden M and the top right hand corner. You can also be a tour guide! But it has to be 40 days old. If you dont know how to play or what features they have you can ask me! I can guide you as I am a tour guide. You can be a tour guide by going to the map and then ski village. That is where you will find the booth to be a tour guide. Play games to earn points. The points are like money. So they help you buy stuff, like puffles. They are pets for penguins. Each cost 800 points. Oh, and when you go into the club penguin website, press play now and then when you go to the other page, they will say "Dont have an account? Sign up now!" at the bottom. Press that if you want to join. The URL is www.clubpenguin.com. Well, thats most of the games I play. I hope you enjoy playing them!


-Hana.

3 comments:

Hana said...

Some of you maybe play this two games i mentioned. If you do play both of them, please give me your account names. I want to add you to my friend list :)

Wong Yew Kit said...

I also play club-penguin too!!!!!

Dylan Lai said...

Hey Hana heard u play club penguin. I play it too but I don't play Habbo. Well my penguin is Dylan Lai. Hope you enjoy! ^_^