THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 7, 2008

Sports Carnival

Wow! I had a LOT of fun today! Firstly, its because there is exactly no lessons. Secondly, we get to play games! At first we had to go to the hall for assembly (as usual), sang the national anthem & school song and took the pledge (as usual). After 5 minutes, I was surprised by finding myself doing a work out before going back to classes. I like punching the air most. When we went back to our classes, Mdm Phua asked Brandon to go up and call some P6's to bring some cups down for Sports stacking. I saw it before with cups, but before that I thought it might be a different one. But then when i saw the cups, I smiled to myself. I watched it many times on television. " I might be able to do well. I saw it many times on TV what. " I thought. True, I did well. Only the ten cups palace I couldn't slide the cups down properly. They kept falling. The six cups, well a bit of slow lah. But the three cups very good. I did it fast. Halfway through the 'lesson' some Chao Yang students just opposite school ( I always walk past their school. I walk from home to school. Their school is yellow in colour. ) came into our class with Mr Tan, Mdm Ching and another teacher. I was guessing it was one of their students teacher. Some of them watched the class stack high and low. They had to separate them in our groups. Mdm Phua said to show them round the school. Our Chao Yang student is named Daniel (Or is it Danial?). Yay! Recess time. we tried to stay with our student but the teacher took him with her as she explained that he is allergic to many things and one them is in his buddy's bag. So she has to find it otherwise, you know, he might throw up or something. So I wandered off to the bouncy castle. I lined up. When it was my turn and some more students, we took off our shoes and hopped in! Although I fell sometimes, I did not injure myself or hurt my cut on my leg and had fun. Truly, it was fun, honest that I went two times for the fun of it! Next i went to get a balloon. I got a white rabbit. Then, I went into the parade square, took a crossword puzzle and did it. While doing it, I listened to one song. It is called 'Beautiful Girls'. From there, I did very quickly and spun the wheel. I got a mousepad for a prize. After that, we lined up in the parade square and went to the hall. There, we first played Archery with 3.3, 3.2 and 3.1. Then, we played indoor rowing. Boy was it fun! I like Indoor rowing more than archery, only the fact that we have to pull and pull the handle/string. It was a fun day! I wish that the school will host it again!