THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 23, 2008

The scary but fun day I had...

Whoa! Some day I had! Today was normal for you (EXCEPT cyberwellness ambbassodors). But not for us ambassodors. Today we went to school feeling wary and nervous. Mdm Phua called us four ambassodors during Saturday and Sunday. She called me yesterday to tell me that if I had memorised my script and was confident, but I suddenly got still as I remebered that today, guests were coming to our school! I quickly said yes. I guessed Mdm Phua could hear my voice tingle with fear. So she said: Dont worry, they dont know the script! So if you forget its ok, because we wont hand out the script and then they will see and give you marks!" I felt better. "I'll try my best." I said. Today, we skipped PE to tell Mdm Phua the lines and she will give us advice. Then, we saw the CyberWizzy Game Race Snake'n'Ladder game on the wall just beside the dentist. Mdm Phua taught us how to demonstrate how to play and the lines. Soon, we were all ready to welcome the visitors. It was already 8.38 when they came. "Thank Goodness they come now, otherwise we'll miss recess!" I told Zong Hui. At first we were scared, but when it came to Netiqutte, I was 100% excited to guide them with Yew Kit and CyberWizzy. I only didnt do well at the map. I mean, I didnt know that one you see!!! I had a great time! Then we raced back to class... when Yew Kit, Darren and me forgot to put the Wizzy magnets on the Snake'n'Ladder game. We raced back down, put the magnets, and dragged ourselves up as we were tired of racing again. Then Mdm Phua said, " Um, where's your magnets? You have to give it to me as the game is not open to all pupils!" Then she asked Zong Hui and me to go down and collect the magnets. " Go up, go down, go up, go down. Sigh.. when is the next go up and down? During Mothertongue?" I said to Zong Hui. I reall had a great time today. Look out for more posts and keep posting!


- Posting Hana

3 comments:

dY!n 50uL said...

Wow u sure look like Mdm.Phua !`

Anonymous said...

Cool.I have fun too.

Hana said...

Really Darren? I looked like Mdm Phua is it? Gosh, thanks!