THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Racial Harmony Day

Today I shall talk about the exciting day we had on the twenty-first day of July, Racial Harmony Day. That day, there were not too many lessons. In fact, you could say we only had two or three lessons only! The day started out like this: We were sitting quietly in the hall. After assembly, we sat down again and Mdm Phua announced that she will tell us what we will be doing through out the day. After she told us what we were going to make, where the games and food stalls were etc, etc, there was a show where some students danced a dance which combines all Malay, Chinese and Indian dances. We all cheered when we heard we'd have an hour for recess, because our usual one is only 30 minutes. After that, we went back to class and did some work. We cheered again when it was recess time. When I went down to the canteen, there were a lot of stalls. After I took a good look at them, I realized there were too many foods to pick from, and I had a huge headache trying to pick the food. So I just bought a sandwich and nibbled on it. After that,I went out and played game and took a picture of me wearing a sari, but I forgot to retrieve the picture. By that time I realized, recess was over. But I remembered that my sister was one of the photographers so I decided to just get it from her after school. After we were all quietly seated in the hall, Mdm Phua announced that we will watch a show: The importance of being kaypoh. It was hilarious! After the show, we went to class and made bunga mangga's. It was a very great day.

That is all what we've done that day and now this post comes to an end. Keep posting!

- Posting Hana <<

0 comments: